As an advocate for the travelling public, CAA Saskatchewan has been speaking on behalf of our Members since 1913. CAA National is your voice to the federal government and CAA Saskatchewan is your voice to the provincial government.
In this section you will find information on a variety of local issues that affect you as a consumer. For national information, please visit CAA National.
- Distracted Driving Conference and a PSA produced by the Ontario Provincial Police based on findings from the conference.
- Ecochoice Calculator (compare fuel costs vs. eco-benefits of new vehicles)
- 2012 Driving Costs Brochure
- Test Drive Magazine
- Gas, Hybrid and Electric: What you need to know
- Road & Weather Information
- Weekly Pump Prices: Regular, mid-grade, premium, diesel & propane
- Concerned about gasoline prices?
- Warning Signs
- CAA Saskatchewan's Top Ten List: Winterizing your Vehicle
Did You Know:
1995 model year and older vehicles produce 19 times more air pollution than 2004 and newer models? The following links help retire higher polluting vehicles and create a cleaner environment for Canadians.
Car Heaven is an initiative designed to reward and enable people to get their older, high-polluting cars permanently off the road. When you donate your car to charity (see list on Car Heaven website), you will receive a charitable tax receipt. www.carheaven.ca/donate/saskatchewan.aspx
Retire Your Ride, Canada's Vehicle Recycling Program, offers a range of rewards to retire your 1995 or older model year vehicle. www.retireyourride.ca