Please have your membership card and driver's license handy.
Three easy ways to request roadside assistance:
- By phone: 1.800.222.4357
- Save time and request online
- CAA's mobile app - the new generation of CAA Roadside
Learn more about CAA Saskatchewan's Road Service Express. It reduces long telephone waits when calling for roadside assistance from your home. Road Service Express is available in Regina, Saskatoon, Weyburn, North Battleford, Prince Albert, Moose Jaw, Yorkton and Estevan.
For online roadside requests an online account is required. If you do not have one you can register here.
Not a CAA Member? Learn more about our membership types and compare to a manufacturer's roadside.
- If you do not request roadside assistance through the CAA number, any service provided will be considered for reimbursement based on the CAA contracted rates for that area. For reimbursement, you must provide the original receipt within 30-days of the date of service. Please include your membership number, date, nature, and location of service. If CAA service is not available wihtin a reasonable time period, reimbursement for alternative service is based on prevailing commercial rates for the region and a full reimbursement will be made where CAA/AAA service is legally restricted. CAA Members seeking reimbursement are informed that they must request service through CAA.
- All services require the Member to be with the vehicle.
- Memberships go with the person, not the vehicle, and cannot be transferred to another person.
Our roadside assistance is available 24 hours, every day of the year. Service to four-wheeled motor driven vehicles of the passenger, pleasure or recreational type, regardless of licence plate designation, include:
- Minor adjustments to enable a vehicle to proceed
- Battery Boosts
- Flat tire changed and replaced with spare
- Emergency delivery of gas, diesel, oil or water (Member is responsibile for cost of gas, diesel or oil)
- Lockout service
- Towing to nearest roadside assistance contractor (additional towing at your expense).
- Extrication service when car can be safely reached *service is limited to one truck, one driver).
When you call for roadside assistance, be ready to give your name, membership number, make, colour, location and your vehicle and the phone number where you can be reached.