Complete the following transactions online:
- View personal info, driver info, vehicle info and notices.
- Update your contact information and change your address and/or add a physical address.
- Renew AutoPay declarations (select registration classes only).
- Renew vehicle registrations (select registration classes only).
- Request driver abstracts, including commercial (proof of driving history and proof of registered and insured vehicles in your name).
- Pay outstanding receivables using a credit card.
- Schedule an appointment for a road test - either Class 5 (private passenger cars and trucks) or Class M (motorcycle).
- Cancel registration for season vehicles.
Note: If you do not already have one, you will be required to create a profile on the SGI site. In order to do this, you must first have your email address added to your personal SGI account. Please contact your local CAA office* or call the SGI Customer Service Centre 1.800.667.9868.
CAA Saskatchewan is a motor licence issuer. That means CAA Saskatchewan can provide you with information pertaining to your vehicle registration, renew your drivers licence, provide photo ID and issue permits.
- Coverage for damage to your own vehicle (subject to a $700 deductible)
- Personal injury coverage in the event you are injured in a vehicle accident
- Liability protection should you injure someone else or damage someone else's property (subject to a maximum of $200,00)
For additional auto insurance packages offered by CAA Saskatchewan click here.
Tort or No Fault?
Choice Auto is available to all Saskatchewan residents. You can now select either tort or no fault coverage. Both are quality products and equally priced. To select tort, you will need to visit your CAA motor licence issuer. To select no fault, you don't need to do a thing.
Tort insurance allows you the ability to sue in more situations than with no fault. Benefits differ between the two packages. We strongly encourage all CAA Members to review the materials sent to you by SGI. Contact SGI at 1.800.667.9868 or visit their website at www.sgi.sk.ca.
The choice is yours to make. Either way we strongly recommend additional coverage to reduce your deductible and increase your liability coverage.
For more information on auto packages available through CAA's insurance division click here or call 1.800.564.6222.