Find a Travel Consultant
Find a travel consultant by region
1340 400 King St
- Arlene LeeksTravel Agency ManagerI am a certified Travel Consultant with CAA Travel and also the Manager of the Estevan office. I have worked for CAA since 1990; the last ten years have been in the Estevan office. I have travelled through much of Europe; visited Morocco, Turkey, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Disneyland, and DisneyWorld. I have experienced cruises to the Alaska inside passage, the eastern Caribbean, and the Greek Islands. My favorite destinations are Italy and Morocco.
- Andrea McClellandI have been working as a Travel Consultant for CAA Travel in Estevan since August 2010. I have travelled within North America and recently did a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas. I look forward to assisting you with your travel plans.
80 Caribou St W
Moose Jaw SaskatchewanCanada
- Linda GouldTravel Agency ManagerI am a Certified Travel Consultant and have worked at CAA Travel in Moose Jaw since 1984. During my years at CAA, I have travelled to Ireland, Great Britain and Scotland. I have also explored Europe, Greece, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, India, New Zealand, Borneo and Singapore. I have had the opportunity to escort one of our CAA Group tours; a 14-day Mediterranean Cruise with Princess Cruises. I have really enjoyed visiting Disneyworld and Disneyland, but I think my favorite is still the Hawaiian Islands.
- Michelle MontpetitIn August of 2011, I was honoured to become part of the CAA Travel Moose Jaw team. I have worked as a Travel Consultant for many years, beginning in Moose Jaw in May of 1983, moving to Cold Lake after my wedding to Francois Montpetit in 1989, where we lived and started raising our three children until returning to Moose Jaw in August 2001. Over the years I have been fortunate to travel to such destinations as Great Britain, France, Costa Rica, Columbia, Mexico, Hawaii, California, Florida and many provinces in Canada. When travelling, I love to visit the tourist sites, but also enjoy “experiencing” the destination. I look forward to assisting you, our valued CAA Members, as well as anyone else with whom I have met along the way. Please feel free to contact me at my new “home” in CAA Travel Moose Jaw at 306-693-5117 (email firstname.lastname@example.org), as I would love to continue working with you for any future travel plans. I’m waiting for your call/email!
- Annemarie StevensI am the newest member of the Moose Jaw travel team. I moved to Moose Jaw with my husband and little boy, Alexander, from Cape Town, South Africa in June 2012. I joined CAA travel in July 2012. I studied Tourism Management in Bloemfontein, South Africa, 1995-1997. After completing my studies I decided to broaden my horizons and went to London on a 2 year working holiday exploring the United Kingdom, Scotland and Europe. Some of my highlights of the 2 years are definitely Paris, the Swiss Alps and Oludeniz in Turkey. When I returned, I continued my career in travel at Flight Centre, South Africa and I have been working as a travel consultant ever since, in all aspects of travel. I am looking forward to meeting you and making your dreams a reality.
2002 - 100th St
North Battleford SaskatchewanCanada
- Marlene GyarmatiTravel ManagerI am a top graduate from Algonquin Careers Academy, and a Certified Travel Consultant. I have worked at the CAA Travel Agency in North Battleford since April, 2008. I've travelled to sunny destinations, including Cuba, Dominican, Mexico, and Aruba, as well as Disneyland, Disneyworld, Las Vegas and Myrtle Beach.
- Betty LeslieI am a Certified Travel Consultant. I graduated with Honours from Universal Career College in 2005 with a Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors (CITC) certificate and have worked for CAA Travel since October of that year. I have always loved travel and have travelled to Disneyland, Hawaii, Disneyworld, New York City, and various other U.S. destinations. I have also travelled to Egypt, England, Scotland, France, Ireland, China and Los Cabos. My favourite so far has been China.
- Penny MilnthorpI have worked in the travel industry for more than 30 years. In 2008 I actually retired from this position, but after 3.5 years I missed the people and the excitement of the job, so returned to work in December of 2011. Throughout my career I have had the opportunity to travel to Europe and the Mediterranean, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Hong Kong, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico and many destinations in the U.S.. I have also had the pleasure of escorting groups to the Mexican Riviera, New York, Bermuda, Alaska, and Manzanillo, Mexico. I am excited to be back and look forward to assisting you with your travel plans!
- Roberta ProbranAfter working 23 years with the RCMP, I secured my "dream job" as a Travel Agent, something I have always wanted to do. I have traveled to Italy, Ukraine, Mexico, Hawaii, and across United States and Canada. I have escorted groups to Rome and Ukraine. I have been working with CAA Travel since September 2010, and can say without a doubt that this is the most exciting employment of my working experience. My favourite destination to date is Ukraine.
29 - 2995 2nd Ave W
Prince Albert SaskatchewanCanada
- Tom BrothwellTravel Agency Manager, Certified Travel ConsultantI am definitely the old timer of the office having experience that includes 12 years with the airlines, and 22 years with CAA Travel Agency in Prince Albert. I am very involved in our community, and I feel that my industry experience and knowledge is a tremendous advantage for my clients. I am a Group Travel Specialist having organized groups to many world destinations including Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Australia, Europe and the U.S. If you have any questions, we have a great team of travel experts who would be pleased to help you out. My name is Tom Brothwell, from CAA Travel in Prince Albert.
- Angel DenisI am from the Domremy area of Saskatchewan and welcome all of my neighbours and clients to call me at our Prince Albert office when they need assistance and expertise in making their travel plans. My personal travels include such destinations as Hawaii, San Andres, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, the Dominican Republic and Disneyland. I have been fortunate to also escort some groups, coordinated through our office and through WestWorld Tours, to experience Nashville, Pigeon Forge, Branson, and Seattle to cheer for the Blue Jays! I look forward to having the opportunity to help with your travel plans and be part of those special memories.
- Sindy TaitAfter three years as a destination representative in the Indian Ocean, I was excited to join the CAA Travel Agency team in Prince Albert in 2010. I was born and raised in Germany and have been fortunate to travel much of Europe; from the big cities like Berlin, Rome, and London, to the small back roads in Andalusia, Tuscany, and Chaldice. My recent travels include one of the favourites for Canadians, Mexico. But my favourite destinations are definitely Asia, the beautiful Maldive Islands, and the impressive mountains and waterfalls in Sri Lanka. What are your favourites? I would be pleased to help with your travel plans, so call or e-mail me today.
- Jillian BessetteI live, eat, breathe and sleep travel! Literally. I think about it when I wake up on a rainy day and am reminded of Scotland. I think about it at lunch when my shrimp pales to the fresh seafood I've had anywhere on a beach. I think about it when a sunburn stings like the doozy I got in Australia. I love thinking about it when people want to talk to me about their travel dreams and experiences (handy, as I work in a travel agency). And of course I think about it every night when I drift off to dreamland. So, really, being a travel consultant at CAA Saskatchewan in Prince Albert is the perfect job for me, and one I've been lucky enough to have since March of 2011. My intensive training for this job has spanned years of hands-on travel bumps, blips, and bloopers in most of the following places: Western and Central Canada, Southwestern U.S., Australia, England, Scotland, The Netherlands, France, Austria, Germany, and Italy, Italy, Italy! It is now my mission to help as many people as I can avoid quite so many bumps along their own travel roads!
2510 E Quance St.
- Sheri PollardTravel Agency Manager, Certified Travel ConsultantI am a Certified Travel Consultant and have been working with CAA Travel since 1992. My travels have taken me to the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Europe and many visits to see Mickey! I most recently returned from a Royal Caribbean cruise to St. Thomas and St. Maarten. One of my favourite trips would have to be the tour of Italy that I took with Trafalgar Tours. It was fantastic!
- Connie WardCertified Travel ConsultantI am a Certified Travel Consultant with CAA Travel at the Regina East location, where I have worked as a travel consultant since 2004. I have been on a number of cruises with Cunard and Princess Cruise Lines and have travelled to Disneyworld with my family, Jamaica, the Caribbean and Mexico. My favourite places so far are Jamaica and Disneyworld!
- Melissa HazellCertified Travel ConsultantI am a Certified Travel Consultant with a diploma in Travel and Tourism as well. After graduating, I began working with CAA Travel Agency at the east location in Regina, where I have been since 2005. In that time, I have travelled by motorcoach, cruise ships and backpacked extensively throughout the world – including Europe, Mexico, the Caribbean, Alaska and Hawaii. I also lived in New Zealand before graduating from my Tourism course. I have been to Disneyland and various places in the United States as well. I would have to say that my favourite destinations are New Zealand and Alaska because I love adventure. My favourite things to do while on vacation are hiking, scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, snowboarding and many more types of outdoor activities. There are a lot of great places to see and experience in this world… Live life to its fullest!!
- Rachel SousterCertified Travel ConsultantI am a Certified Travel Consultant and have worked with CAA for 13 years. More recent travels include a family vacation to Maui and DisneyWorld. Some of my favorite destinations are in Europe; specifically Paris, Normandy, Greece and Germany. I have also cruised on great lines such as Holland America and Royal Caribbean, which have shown me several Caribbean islands. My next travels will take me on a “Tulip Time” River Cruise on AMA Waterways this spring.
200 Albert Street
- Marilyn WilkinsTravel Agency ManagerI am a Certified Travel Consultant and the travel manager for CAA's Regina north office. I have worked in the travel industry since 1984. Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to travel to Europe, New Zealand, South America, the Caribbean and Mexico. My travels have also taken me to many destinations within Canada and the United States, including Las Vegas, Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I have also had the opportunity to cruise with Holland America, Princess and Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Angie ThachukI am a Certified Travel Consultant working at CAA Travel Agency in the Regina North location. I have experience in both corporate and leisure travel and have received specialist designations with Contiki, Trafalgar Tours, Holland America and Princess Cruise Lines. Over the years, I have traveled to Europe, Mexico, the Caribbean and the United States. I recently returned from "the land downunder" (Australia). I look forward to helping you plan your dream vacation.
- Susan WingertI started in the travel industry in 1982 at CAA Travel's South Regina office. After many years, I decided to try a different aspect of the business and I spent three years working as a Destination Representative in the Caribbean. Throughout my career, I've lived in Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos and Venezuela. My travels have taken me to Europe, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Mexico and throughout the United States, including Hawaii, Florida, California and Las Vegas. I have also cruised with both Norwegian and Carnival Cruise Lines. I am a Certified Travel Consultant.
- Jared CannonI am a graduate of the Tourism and Hospitality Management program at Red Deer College in Alberta and began working for CAA Saskatchewan in June, 2010. I have experience in both corporate and leisure travel and have received numerous specialist designations including Disney, Contiki, Princess Cruise Lines, Travelport, Seaworld, Universal, and much more. I have travelled to France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Monaco, Hawaii, and all across Canada. I look forward to help you plan your next vacation.
- Niki PalmerI am a graduate of Ashworth College with my Travel Counsellor Diploma and started my career with CAA Saskatchewan in 2011. Since the, I have been working towards exploring my travel knowledge. I have always loved to travel and have visited England, Disneyland, Disneyworld, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Victoria, Halifax and various other U.S. and Canada destinations, as well as sunny spots like Cuba and the Dominican Republic. I have also been fortunate to take cruises to Catalina Island, Turks and Caicos, Half Moon and Nassau. I look forward to having the opportunity to help you reach your travel Dreams.
4528 Albert Street
- Doug MuskalukTravel Agency ManagerI have been with CAA Travel since 1993 and am still going strong. I am the Branch Manager here at the Regina South location and currently hold a Certified Travel Consultant designation (CTC). I have travelled the world extensively on my own and also professionally as a guide/host for CAA. My travels include visits to Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Central/South America, many Caribbean Islands, UK/Europe, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Adventure travel is my passions, and I enjoy arranging trips that are a little different from the norm. From Fly in FIshing trips to trekking the Inca Trail in Peru, that's what I love to do.
- Anson Cheung-MacAulayI am a Certified Travel Consultant and have worked with the CAA Travel Agency Regina South office since 1994. Throughout my years with CAA, I have been fortunate enough to take numerous wonderful cruises to Alaska, the Caribbean, New England, and a recent European River Cruise including such destinations as Hungary, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Italy, France, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia have also been some of my highlight destinations. In addition, family vacations have included trips to Mexico, a Caribbean cruise, visits to both Disneyland and Disneyworld, and a Hawaiian Islands cruise.
- Jodi HartnellI am a Certified Travel Manager and have been working in the travel industry since 1998, for most of that time (since 2001), at the CAA Travel Regina South office. I have been fortunate enough to travel the globe extensively. A few of my favourite destinations include Bali, Thailand, Egypt and Romania. I have also had the opportunity to cruise to various Caribbean islands and Mexico. My most recent adventure was escorting CAA's customized Egypt tour, "The Nile with Style", in March 2010.
- Krista TeasdaleI have been working in the travel industry since 2009, and recently moved to Regina from Vancouver Island, with a brief stop in Calgary along the way. Travelling is my passion. I have been fortunate to experience much of Canada and the United States, and have relaxed in the sun in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. My favourite destination to date has been Boston, as I have a real love for the East coast. I am very familiar with the Maritimes, the Canadian Rockies and Vancouver Island. I am a certified Disney agent and have toured many of the Anaheim properties. I love attending sporting events, especially football and baseball games, and really enjoy arranging sports holidays for clients.
150 1st Avenue South
- Cynthia WongTravel Agency ManagerI have been employed at CAA Saskatchewan for the past 44 years. Currently I am managing the travel agency and membership services. I have been fortunate to be the tour director on behalf of WestWorld Tours for several coach tours including Hostfest and the Daniel O'Donnell two day tour. My most memorable experience would have to be hosting the John Gormley cruises to Alaska, the Caribbean, Hawaii and Mexico; as well as the Vic Dubois "Coffee Talk Trip" to the Dominican. I have the ongoing opportunity to do the live news talk 650 radio "Let's Talk Travel" and CJWW "What's Happening in Travel" monthly. My most exciting experience is arranging and hosting CAA travel presentations available to Members and the general public.
- Laurie StefanickI have been employed with CAA Travel for 23 years, 18 of those as a travel consultant. I have travelled throughout the United States, including California, Texas, Las Vegas, Florida and Hawaii. My cruise experience extends to Costa Rica, Venezuela and various Caribbean islands. My favourite and most memorable destinations include Hong Kong, London, Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels.
- Caryl AllenI am a Certified Senior Travel Consultant with 23 years of experience and have been employed with CAA Travel for 22 of those years. I am fortunate to have travelled to many destinations with different modes of travel, from backpacking, coach touring, rail travel and cruising. I have escorted groups to Hong Kong for a shopping tour and on a Caribbean cruise. My destinations and experiences are too many to mention, but Europe is fantastic!
- Taralin KowalI joined CAA Travel 2009, two years after starting my career in the travel business. As a Certified Travel Counsellor, I thoroughly enjoy helping people discover the world! My travels have taken me to Las Vegas, St Lucia, Antigua and Mexico. I have also taken trips across Canada, having the privilege to visit the Rocky Mountains in B.C., the polar bears in Churchill and Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia, giving me many views of Canada's beauty. My favourite destination so far has been St. Lucia in the Caribbean, and in the near future, I hope to see many more destinations which will just make it more difficult to decide on my favourite!
3110 8th Street East
- Cheryl DanbrookTravel Agency ManagerI am a Certified Travel Consultant and Manager of Travel Services for CAA"s Saskatoon East branch. I started my travel career in 1980 and it has remained my passion throughout the past three plus decades. I have been fortunate that my personal and business travel have given me many opportunities to travel throughout the world. Some of my favourite places have been the exotics of Bali and China, ancient Greece and Turkey, throughout Britain and Wales and many destinations in the USA including Alaska and the Yukon. I have also had the pleasure of vacationing in various islands in the Caribbean, Central America, Hawaii and Mexico. I look forward to many more years with CAA among my friends and colleagues at the Saskatoon East branch, serving our many CAA clients!
- Tara SchmidtI am a Certified Travel Consultant who joined CAA in 2007, with more than 15 years experience. During my career, I have been fortunate to travel to many locations in the United States, including Hawaii, Las Vegas, Disneyland and Disneyworld. I have also been to Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Scandinavia, Wales and Germany. Recently I became a Uniworld River Cruise Specialist and had the opportunity to sail the Danube from Budapest to Passau, one of the most beautiful trips I have experiences. I would be pleased to help you plan your next vacation!
- Kathryn LockhartI have felt privileged during my 20++ years in the Travel Industry, travelling to Italy, Turkey, Croatia, Greece, France, England, all sorts of places in the Caribbean, Mexico, Costa Rica, Hawaaii and other locales in the U.S.. And I'm just back from an amazing Insight Vacations escorted tour of Spain. My favourite of them all must be Costa Rica! I've been here at CAA Travel since 2000, proudly and happily achieving my CTC designation just shortly after joining the company. Each and every day brings something new and exciting for us to accomplish for our clients here at CAA Travel Saskatoon East!
- Brandy MathesonI graduated from Travel and Tourism in August 2006 and have worked in the industry since then, starting with CAA Travel Agency in October, 2009. I proudly received my CITC certification in July, 2011. I have been fortunate to travel to Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Arizona, New York, Portland, Las Vegas and throughout Western Canada. I am a Certified Sandals Specialist and have had the privilege of visiting the Jamaica and St. Lucia properties! This December 2012 I had the chance to travel to Tuscany & Umbria in Italy with Collette Vacations!! I am very lucky to be in the company of my wonderful colleagues here at the Saskatoon East office. Please let me know how I can assist you with your travel plans!
- Natalia MakhnenkoI earned my first diploma with distinction in the Tourism Industry while working as a travel agent in Russia. It was there that I also gained knowledge in the Asian/Pacific market before relocating to Canada in 2007 where I, once again, earned a Tourism diploma with honors in Toronto. Now I am settling in Saskatoon and getting my career in high gear with CAA Saskatchewan. I feel that I can offer you the utmost knowledge from my experience: my passion has taken me to China, Singapore, Indonesia, Venezuela, and the Caribbean Islands (Margarita Island, Barbados, Dominican Republic). Please consider my colleagues and me as your #1 choice for you dream vacation planning, as well as any other travel needs and arrangements you require.
15 Dufferin Street W
Swift Current SaskatchewanCanada
- Maureen BlomertTravel Agency ManagerMy career in the travel industry began in 1974. I have been with CAA Travel since 1995. I am a Certified Travel Consultant and the Office Manager. I have been fortunate to travel to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Fiji, Hawaii, several Caribbean Islands, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Greece, Mykonos, Santorini, London, Edinburgh, Disneyland and Disneyworld, San Francisco, Mayan Riviera, Puerto Vallarta, Costa Rica, Thailand, Greece and Greek Islands. I recently returned from a Uniworld European River cruise which was fabulous. Please give me a call as I would love to plan your perfect holiday.
- Marg LeitchI'm a certified Travel Consultant and started my career in 1981. I joined CAA in 1994. I have been lucky enough to see much of the world during this time. These voyages have included travel to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Thailand, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Portugal, Mexico, the Caribbean and Walt Disney World. In recent years I have cruised to Alaska, escorted groups to China and Greece and enjoyed a beautiful European River Cruise. I just returned from an educational trip to Panama, our newest destination from Saskatchewan.
- Amanda AshI joined CAA in 2011 as the Travel Receptionist at Regina's South Albert location. I recently became a Travel Consultant in 2012 after moving to Swift Current. I have enjoyed vacations throughout Canada and the U.S. as well as my most recent vacation to Cuba. I have always loved seeing new places and meeting new people and I can not wait to visit many more destinations in the future. I am excited to be a part of CAA's Swift Current team and I am looking forward to helping you plan your perfect vacation!
City Centre Mall
#28 - 110 Souris Avenue
- Lorena SquiresTravel Agency ManagerI'm a Certified Travel Manager and have worked with the CAA Travel Agency, Weyburn location since 1982. For most of that time, I have been the office manager. I've travelled extensively throughout the world, including visits to SE Asia, Mexico, the Caribbean, northern Europe, England, Scotland and Ireland. Recent visits include Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Morocco. I have also been a CAA Vacations Representative on two CAA group cruises, which included the Mediterranean and the Panama Canal. My favourite destinations? Europe and North Africa - for the ancient history and culture.
- Lenore EvansI am a Certified Travel Consultant and have worked with the CAA Travel Agency in Weyburn since 1992. Travel to Europe, SE Asia, Las Vegas, DisneyWorld and several cruises with my family have rounded out my travel experiences. Most recently, I travelled with my family to Hawaii to experience a Norwegian Cruise Line voyage of the islands. My favourites are Egypt, South Pacific and Asia.
- Kim WeatheraldI graduated from SAIT's two year Travel and Tourism program in 2007 (with honours) and have been employed with the CAA Travel Agency in Weyburn since the fall of that year. I love anything Disney and have visited both DisneyWorld and Disneyland. Past travel adventures include a Contiki tour to Greece, as well as independent travel to both Paris and London. My most recent adventure was to Las Vegas.
159 Broadway E
- Linda KorolukTravel Agency ManagerI am a Certified Travel Consultant, having worked in the travel industry since 1979 and with CAA Travel since 1985. I have been manager of our Yorkton travel office since 1993. My travels include Alaska, Europe, England, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, Cook Islands, Tahiti, China, Thailand, Caribbean, Mexico, Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Hawaii, Cruises worldwide and Russia. One of my favourite travel experiences was a Baltic Cruise from Copenhagen through to St. Petersburg!
- Sandra KarapetaI am a Certified Travel Consultant, having worked in the travel industry since 1987 and with the CAA Travel Agency in Yorkton since 1992. Past travel adventures include Hon Kong, Spain, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica, Disneyland, Las Vegas, Texas, a Caribbean Cruise and several destinations in Mexico. My most recent trip was to the Hawaiian Islands of Oahu and Maui.
- RoseAnn YankeWith a desire for travel and adventure, I joined the team of travel professionals at CAA in 2004, after spending the prior four years in reception. Since then, I have become a Certified Travel Consultant and a Sandals Specialist. My sense of adventure has lead me to places such as Great Britain, China, Cancun and the Mayan Riviera area, the Dominican Republic, Tahiti and my all time favourite, Jamaica. I have also travelled extensively throughout Canada and the Western parts of the United States, with California and Nevada being favoured locations.