Want to work for Canada’s most trusted brand?
CAA Saskatchewan wants you!
Our digital marketing team is searching for a highly creative digital marketing specialist to join our digital experience team.
We require a goal-driven digital marketing professional with experience in producing results through digital platforms. This role plans and coordinates marketing activities to generate online leads and conversions while improving the online user experience for CAA products and services.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks while creating awareness, generating leads, and driving sales:
- Identify the overall business goals and break them down into project/campaign goals.
- Apply research and critical thinking to solve business needs.
- Develop plans and activities for mobile, landing pages, conversions, and email marketing.
- Review and test our current marketing activities for enhanced optimization.
- Provide detailed reports on digital marketing activities relative to goals.
- Collaborate with the digital experience team to create intuitive user-centered designed solutions while understanding the CAA customer experience and behaviours.
Experience & requirements to apply for this position include:
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of two years of related or similar work experience.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms, including HubSpot, Drupal and Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of html and css.
- Knowledge and appreciation of marketing automation.
- Experience with content management systems required.
- Organization and project management skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of best practices, digital performance metrics, and Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, September 26.