If you are looking for an empowering marketing career with an award-winning employer, then you’ve landed in the right place at CAA. Our marketing team is looking for a results-driven digital marketing professional to drive business results through digital platforms. We want a passionate individual who will go the extra mile to increase lead generation and conversion through CAA’s online properties.
- An opportunity to help improve an already world-class member experience.
- Competitive compensation including pension, health benefits and award-winning travel insurance.
- Exclusive employee rates on membership and merchandise.
- A robust learning and development program for all employees.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns to create awareness, generate leads and drive sales:
- Identify the overall business goals and break them down into project/campaign goals
- Apply research and critical thinking to solve business needs.
- Develop plans and activities for SEO, SEM, landing pages, conversions and email marketing.
- Review current marketing activities for optimization.
- Provide detailed reports on marketing activities relative to goals.
- Collaborate with designers and internal clients to produce digital elements.
- Manage external platforms and vendors.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Digital Marketing, Business, Digital Engagement or another related field.
- Minimum of two years of related or similar work experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CMS is required. Additional knowledge of digital marketing practices such as SEO, SEM, email, mobile, marketing automation and/or UX design is an asset.
- Ability to build rapport, assess client needs, manage expectations and provide recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships through active listening and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to produce detailed work, with a high level of accuracy and demonstrate excellent time management and stress management skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and project management skills.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, by Monday, June 14, 2021.