Want to work for Canada’s most trusted brand? CAA Saskatchewan wants you! Our Insurance Agency is looking for an Insurance Broker, to join the CAA Insurance Team in our sales department.
A valid General Insurance license along with insurance sales experience would be an asset. Ability to work well in a team environment, conscientious and possessing a can-do attitude, while supporting the entire team.
- Sales of Habitational and Auto policies
- Responding to insurance inquires
- Entering and managing client data
- Assisting Brokers and other CAA staff with customer service for CAA Members and customers
- Retention of existing book of business
Skills & Qualifications:
- General Insurance License
- Previous habitational insurance experience would be a definite advantage
- Extremely detail oriented
- Professional and courteous demeanour
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and discretion
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and proficient computer skills.
Office hours are Monday to Saturday, 7.25 hours per day.
CAA Saskatchewan also offers a superior Health and Benefits Plan.
For anyone interested in this employment opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org