Our Insurance Agency is looking for an Insurance Broker, to join the CAA Insurance Team in our sales department.
A valid General Insurance license along with insurance sales experience would be an asset. Ability to work well in a team environment, conscientious and possessing a can-do attitude, while supporting the entire team.
- Sales of Habitational and Auto policies
- Responding to insurance inquires
- Entering and managing client data
- Assisting Brokers and other CAA staff with customer service for CAA Members and customers
- Retention of existing book of business
Skills & Qualifications:
- General Insurance License
- Previous habitational insurance experience would be a definite advantage
- Extremely detail oriented
- Professional and courteous demeanour
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and discretion
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and proficient computer skills.
Office hours are Monday to Saturday, 7.25 hours per day.
CAA Saskatchewan also offers a superior Health and Benefits Plan.
For anyone interested in this employment opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.