CAA Saskatchewan requires a results-driven General Manager, Automotive Services, reporting directly to the Vice-President, Automotive Services.
- We are searching for an experienced operational leader, with a vast knowledge of the automotive sector, and the ability to oversee the overall Automotive Division of CAA Saskatchewan.
- The chosen candidate will be accountable for leadership in the following areas:
- Maintaining world-class service levels in our emergency roadside assistance service, including 24-hour dispatching, fleet management and management of a province-wide network of towing contractors
- Growing retail sales in automotive support services, including battery sales and repair/maintenance services
- Developing and leveraging partnerships within the automotive sector
- Representing Saskatchewan on national and North American committees and task forces
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to create a collaborative working relationship with a wide range of employees and external partners.
- Should demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Must be an effective leader and have the ability to develop and grow employees.
- Coordinate regular meetings with departmental managers/supervisors.
- Collaborate in setting financial targets for budget development.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years in a senior leadership position.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Previously managed a large number of employees.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Commerce, or similar field.
- Dedicated to continued ongoing educational opportunities.
- Knowledge of current business trends and changes impacting business results, as it-relates to automotive services.
- Ability to identify and recommend changes in direction whenever required.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, August 20th, 2021.