Want to work for Canada’s most trusted brand?
CAA Saskatchewan wants you!
Our Insurance Agency is continuing to expand and are looking for Personal Lines Insurance Brokers, to join the CAA Insurance Team at our Regina locations.
A valid General Insurance license along with insurance sales experience is a must.
The right individuals possess the ability to work well in a busy team environment, are conscientious and have a positive can-do attitude, while supporting the entire team.
- Sales of Habitational, Auto, and Travel insurance policies.
- Responding to insurance inquires.
- Entering and managing client data.
- Assisting Brokers and other CAA staff with customer service for CAA Members and customers.
- Assisting with retention of existing book of business.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Valid General Insurance License.
- Upbeat, friendly and conscientious.
- Previous habitational insurance experience is a must.
- CAIB or CIP designations are preferred but not required.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Professional and courteous demeanour.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, including tact, diplomacy, empathy, and discretion.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and proficient computer skills including Applied EPIC.
Office hours are Monday to Saturday, 7.25 hours per day.
CAA Saskatchewan also offers a superior Health and Benefits Plan along with competitive salaries.
For anyone interested in this employment opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.