Want to work for Canada’s most trusted brand? CAA Saskatchewan wants you!
Our Insurance Agency is looking for a Senior Insurance Broker, to join the CAA Insurance Team in our online sales department. A valid level 3 General Insurance license along with commercial insurance experience would be an asset. Ability to work well in a team environment, conscientious and possessing a can-do attitude, while supporting the entire team.
- Sales of Habitational, Auto, Commercial and Farm policies
- Responding to online insurance inquires
- Entering and managing client data
- Assisting Junior Brokers and other CAA staff with customer service for CAA Members
- Retention of existing book of business
Skills & Qualifications:
- Level 3 General Insurance License
- Previous commercial and habitational insurance experience would be a definite advantage
- Extremely detail oriented
- Professional and courteous demeanour
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and discretion
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and proficient computer skills.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 7.25 hours per day. CAA Saskatchewan also offers a superior Health and Benefits Plan.
For anyone interested in this employment opportunity, Please send applications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 1st, 2021.