CAA Saskatchewan requires a results-driven Human Resources Manager, to contribute to the continued success of the organization. We are searching for an experienced Human Resources Manager to provide strong, effective leadership, successfully managing Human Resources towards future organizational growth and achievements. The successful candidate should demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization. Must be an effective leader in order to develop successful relationships both internally and also with CAA’s external partners.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement strategies for engagement, culture, workforce planning, staffing, performance management, compensation, and operational excellence.
- Work to ensure a safe and healthy workplace, as well as legal compliance with Federal and Provincial employer requirements.
- Maintain and evolve human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Health Benefits providers and Pension Plan Administrators
- Collaborate in setting financial targets for budget development.
- Work with company trainers to identify and/or develop further training programs across the organization.
- Coach managers and employees on performance issues.
- Build collaborations across operational business lines.
- Identify talent for future development and possible succession planning.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary education, in Business Administration, or similar business undergraduate degree.
- Preferably having successfully completed or will complete in the future, Chartered Professional in Human Resources designation (CPHR). A Payroll designation would also be an asset in this position.
- Staying up to date with competitive wage practices, business trends and changes impacting business results.
- Ability to identify and recommend changes in direction whenever required.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org