Our North Battleford store is seeking an enthusiastic Member Services Representative to provide a world-class experience to our members. This role is being hired as a full-time permanent position and will report to the Office Manager. A comprehensive benefits package is included with this position.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Promoting, selling, renewing, and upgrading CAA memberships.
- Assessing members needs to determine the best possible solution through the sale, service or referral of appropriate CAA products, services, and memberships.
- Providing SGI issuing from renewals to permits.
- Promoting and selling of auto extension insurance coverage.
- Offering members auto travel services which include tour books, trip routings, maps, and insurance, along with other ancillary products and services as required.
Experience & Requirements
- A minimum of one year delivering professional customer service.
- Experience handling cash and cashing out.
- Self-confidence and being open to acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge, including the internet and Microsoft Office products.
Hours of work for this position are five days per week, Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, according to business requirements.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday October 22, 2021.