Emergency Roadside Service (ERS) - Regina
Want to work for Canada’s most trusted brand?
CAA Saskatchewan wants you!
CAA Saskatchewan, Tow Truck Operator, are an integral part of providing excellent service to CAA Saskatchewan Members, in need of Emergency Roadside Assistance.
As a Tow Truck Operator, you will be required to respond to Member calls for assistance, which would include towing disabled vehicles, winching, tire changes, boosting and lockouts, to be performed as safely and as efficiently as possible.
Consider this position if you possess the following attributes:
• Ability to work twelve (12) hour shifts.
• Class 5 driver’s license, with a clean abstract.
• Ability to lift weights up to 35 kg.
• Basic mechanical skills and knowledge (tools would be an asset).
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the knowledge, skills and ability to provide professional, courteous customer service.
• Organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of the City of Regina.
• Basic computer skills.
This position follows a modified compressed work schedule, one week on (80 hours) one week off.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com. This posting will remain open until a qualified candidate is selected.