Want to work for Canada’s most trusted brand?
CAA Saskatchewan wants you!
Our Saskatoon store is seeking an enthusiastic Experienced Travel Consultant to provide a world-class experience to our members. This role is being hired as a full-time permanent position and will report to the Office Manager. A comprehensive benefits package is included with this position.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional sales and service to customers.
- Providing travel information to individuals or groups, regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options, travel costs and recommendation of our products.
- Assessing the needs of individual customers and advising accordingly, as to the most suitable travel product or services for the customer’s needs.
- Calculating customers’ invoices for travel services purchased.
- Reserving the components of a trip and recommending and selling ancillary products, such as travel insurance, merchandise etc.
- Developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with CAA’s customers and suppliers.
Experience & Requirements:
- We are looking for a team player who has the proven ability to multi-task, a keen eye for detail and who thrives on developing long-term relationships with customers; complemented with outstanding customer service and selling skills.
- Group travel experience would be advantageous for this position.
- Post secondary travel courses or certification, and experience selling travel insurance would also be a definite advantage.
- Superior knowledge of windows-based technology applications.
Hours of work for this position are five days per week, Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, according to business requirements.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com by March 31, 2023.