Want to work for Canada’s most trusted brand? CAA Saskatchewan wants you!
CAA Saskatchewan requires a results-driven Vice-President, Insurance Services, to contribute to the further continued success of this business line. We are searching for a highly experienced Vice-President of Insurance, to oversee and add further growth to the current book of business.
The successful candidate will provide effective leadership, develop successful relationships with our partners, utilizing strong communication skills, through visibility and building strategic alliances.
Key job responsibilities, to include:
- Develop and implement strategies according to organizational growth goals and future objectives.
- Research and analyse market trends.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with stakeholders.
- Collaborate in setting financial targets and budget development.
- Build collaborations across operational business lines.
- Identify talent for future development and possible succession planning.
Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education, preferable in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar business undergraduate degree.
- Preferably having successfully completed the CIP and FCIP designations.
- Possess sound knowledge of Commercial underwriting and have experience in a previous senior management role.
- A proven history of cultivating strong employee and team engagement, in order to contribute to successful results.
- Staying up to date on competitive practices, business trends and changes impacting business results
- Ability to recommend changes in direction whenever required.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization and also with business partners etc.
- To also include a Superior Executive Benefits Package.
For anyone interested in applying for this position, please send resumes to email@example.com by Monday, May 3rd, 2021.