The Critical Illness Insurance Plan pays you a lump sum while you're still alive. Knowing why you may need Critical Illness Insurance and how it differs from your life and disability insurance can help you make important decisions to better safeguard your family's financial situation.
Perhaps you know someone who has survived cancer, a heart attack, stroke or kidney failure and has undergone life-threatening surgery. The fact is, the probability of contracting a life-threatening illness or having to undergo a serious operation during your lifetime increases with each passing year. The good news is, with today's advances in medical science, your chances of survival are greater than ever. Critical Illness Insurance could provide the necessary funds to:
- Access the latest treatments medical science has to offer anywhere in the world
- Continue to pay your mortgage, car loan, childcare and other bills while you recover
- Pay for private nursing, physical therapy, medical equipment and home alterations
- Protect your retirement savings
- Afford the necessary time for full recovery before your return to work
With the CAA Critical Illness Plan, underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife Financial), you will have the security of knowing that 30 days following a diagnosis of cancer, heart attack or stroke, coronary bypass or aortic surgery, you will qualify to receive a one-time, lump sum benefit of $25,000 paid directly to you, to spend however you wish.
Or simply visit your local CAA Saskatchewan Store and ask for an information kit. You also have the option to call Manulife's customer service representatives toll free at 1.877.942.4CAA (1.877.924.4222), Monday through Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm EST or email email@example.com