Booking a WestWorld Tour: Call your favourite CAA Travel. A deposit of $350.00 per person is required with each reservation. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure date. **For overseas tours or tours with a cruise, there is a deposit of $700.00 per person and final payment is due 90 days prior to departure. It is recommended that clients purchase comprehensive travel insurance at time of booking.
Luggage: Passengers are allowed one large bag to be handled by WestWorld Tours, as well as one carry-on bag (10" x 16" x 22"). All personal belongings and baggage are at all times carried at the passenger's own risk. Baggage insurance is recommended.
Fuel Surcharges: Fuel surcharges shown or included in pricing are accurate at time of printing but are subject to change up until the time of departure.
Travellers needing special assistance: Persons requiring assistance must be accompanied by a companion who will be fully responsible for their needs while on tour.
Hotels: Requests for specific room designations (non-smoking, near elevator, etc.) cannot be guaranteed. WestWorld Tours will do our best to accommodate requests, however, we cannot be held responsible for requests not realized.
Itinerary: Itinerary (including times, attractions and accommodations) is subject to change without notice.
Singles: We will endeavour to accommodate requests for a travelling companion, but cannot guaranteed.
Seating: A rotation system whereby passengers will change seats twice a day so all will enjoy a variety of views.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted on the motorcoach. Smoking hotel rooms are not always available.
Errors: Every precaution is taken when preparing brochures, online itineraries and pricing. However, errors can occur and, as such, all information is subject to change at WestWorld Tours discretion.
Photos/Videos: Many pictures/videos are taken by staff and passengers, which could be used for promotions and/or advertising. Inform your guide if you do not want to be in any photos, otherwise we assume you have granted us the right to use your image..
All coach: more than 61 days prior to departure for a full refund
60 - 46 days - tour deposit
45 - 31 days - 50 %
30 - 15 days - 75 %
14 - 0 days - 100%
Overseas tours or tours with a Cruise: 91 days prior to departure for a full refund
90 - 61 days - tour deposit
60 - 45 days - 50%
44 - 16 days - 75%
15 - 0 days - 100%
- Gratuities to Tour Director and driver are voluntary and should be extended on an individual basis, not as a group. Cruise gratuities not included.
- Meals other than those listed on the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra costs incurred due to delays or interruptions caused by weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
Tour Operator's Responsibility
- WestWorld Tours, its agents and representatives shall not be liable for non-performance by any third party person or company. All arrangements and matters connected with these tours are subject to change without notice. In the event of cancellation of a tour, responsibility is limited to full refund of the monies paid to WestWorld Tours.
- WestWorld Tours shall not be responsible for any delay inconvenience, injury, accident, expense or loss regardless of cause.
- WestWorld Tours is not responsible for transportation to or from departure points (unless previously arranged), missed connections or guaranteed return times.
- WestWorld Tours reserves the right to reject any person at any time before or during the tour if WestWorld Tours deems their behaviour to be in conflict with the best interest of the tour. Responsibility and liability will be limited to a refund of the unused portion of the tour.