Our Vision Statement
CAA Saskatchewan is an innovative, growth-oriented organization recognized for its leadership, integrity and service in exceeding expectations of our valued customers.
The organization's high visibility and success is the result of business diversity, anticipation of customer and market needs and recognition of opportunities. Successful growth is also due to positive relationships and active collaborative partnerships with complimentary organizations that support the core business focus.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of CAA Saskatchewan is to provide service excellence that satisfies customer needs, provides security and enhances peace of mind. We do this by:
- Building trust
- Remaining true to our core values
- Continued significant growth
- Maximizing value for Members
- Recognizing the importance, professional commitment and contribution of our employees
CAA Saskatchewan is a Member-driven organization governed by an elected board of directors, which oversees the business and activities administered by approximately 210 employees. CAA Members are eligible for discounts on services and merchandise as well as through the CAA Rewards® program. Non-members are always welcome at CAA.
The organization has a reputable history of advocating on behalf of its 179,000 Members and the travelling public; offering services through its non-profit motor club and benefits through its automotive, travel and insurance agencies, plus the CAA Car Care Centre at Regina Battery Depot. CAA advocates for motorists and travellers, supporting traffic safety, environmental and consumer programs, and addressing related public policy issues.
CAA Saskatchewan achieved a major milestone in 2017, celebrating 100 years of dedicated service to Members and clients. “On behalf of the Board of Directors and staff, we are so thankful to our loyal Members for celebrating 100 years of Saskatchewan service with us. Thank you for trusting us with your safety and business needs. We look forward to continuing to serve all our Members and clients in the many years to come,” said Fred Titanich, President and CEO, CAA Saskatchewan.
In 2017, CAA Saskatchewan received the ABEX Business of the Year Award and Service Award, sponsored by the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce. CAA Saskatchewan also earned the 2017, 2018 and 2019 Employer of Choice Award, and the 2020 Employer of the Year Award from Tourism Saskatchewan.
CAA has earned several distinguished awards. Here is a list of the most recent:
- In 2017, CAA Saskatchewan received the ABEX Business of the Year Award and Service Award, sponsored by the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce.
- CAA Saskatchewan also earned the 2017, 2018 and 2019 Employer of Choice Award from Tourism Saskatchewan.
- In 2019, CAA was named as the most trusted brand in Canada, according to the annual Gustavson Brand Trust index. Overall, Gustavson ranked CAA the country’s most trusted brand in 2018, and second most trusted in 2017.
- In 2019, CAA was recognized as Canada’s Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider by the BrandSpark Most Trusted Awards Program.
- In 2020, CAA Saskatchewan was presented with the Paragon Business of the Year Award from the Regina & District Chamber of Commerce.
- The CAA Member quarterly publication, CAA Saskatchewan Magazine, reaches more homes than any other Saskatchewan magazine. It’s the #1 most widely read print title in Saskatchewan including newspapers.
CAA Saskatchewan is province-wide, with 11 CAA Stores operating in 9 communities. The CAA Roadside Assistance Communications Centre is located in Regina.
- Moose Jaw
- North Battleford
- Prince Albert
- Regina (3 locations plus the CAA Car Care Centre at Regina Battery Depot)
- Swift Current
CAA Saskatchewan belongs to the federation of the Canadian Automobile Association which is one of the largest consumer-based organizations in Canada. Over 6 million Members receive exceptional value and service through eight automobile clubs with over 100 offices located across the country. CAA is an affiliate of the American Automobile Association.