CAA Saskatchewan is a motor licence issuer that helps with vehicle registration information, drivers licence renewal, providing photo IDs, and issuing permits.
Let us help you with your vehicle registration needs:
- View your personal, driver, and vehicle information.
- Update your contact information and physical address.
- Renew AutoPay declarations and vehicle registrations.
- Make payments
- Schedule an appointment for a Class 5 or M road test.
...and much more
Choose your closest CAA location
The province of Saskatchewan has a mandatory vehicle registration and insurance program. When you purchase licence plates, you receive a basic package of insurance that includes:
- Coverage for damage to your own vehicle (subject to a $700 deductible).
- Personal injury coverage in the event you are injured in a vehicle accident.
- Liability protection should you injure or damage someone else's property (subject to a maximum of $200,000).
In addition to these, CAA strongly recommends purchasing added coverage options that will help you reduce your deductible and increase your liability coverage.
Option 1: Purchase CAA’s exclusive CAA Auto Extension Insurance* to get extra coverage for your vehicles, including a liability coverage of up to $5,000,000.
Option 2: Choose between either tort insurance or no-fault insurance. Tort insurance provides you the ability to sue in more situations as compared to no-fault insurance.
Visit your nearest CAA motor licence issuer today.