The CAA Saskatchewan Magazine, exclusive to CAA Members, is printed and published quarterly in February (spring), May (summer), September (fall), and November (winter). The magazine is mailed to all CAA Members and complimentary copies are available at all CAA Stores, plus the CAA Car Care Centre at Regina Battery Depot.
The Winter 2018 issue of CAA Saskatchewan Magazine is now available!
Check out these exciting highlights:
- Happy Holidays, Happy Trails: Suzanne Young, Chair, CAA Saskatchewan Board of Directors, gives warmest wishes and handiest tips for the festive season.
- Migratory Patterns: What snowbirds need to know about flying south for winter without overstaying their welcome.
- Wheel and Deal: Tips and tricks for saving money and scoring Member-only perks on your next car rental.
- Get Your Fill: A guide to how Canadian gas prices are determined.
- Higher Learning: What you need to know about cannabis legalization and driving in Saskatchewan.
- A Shore Thing: Exploring New Zealand’s culture, cuisine and creatures. See it with CAA and WestWorld Tours.
- Window to Paradise: Uncovering the charms of Los Cabos one trip at a time.
- How to Love Winter Again: Fun ways to make the most of the snowy season across Saskatchewan. Visit a CAA Store or shop online for winter accessories and merchandise.
- Weekender: Enjoy the Local Look on La Ronge and meet Chief Tammy Cook-Searson of the Lac La Ronge Indian Band.