The CAA Saskatchewan Magazine, exclusive to CAA Members, is printed and published quarterly in February (spring), May (summer), September (fall), and November (winter). The magazine is mailed to all CAA Members and complimentary copies are always available at all CAA Stores, plus the CAA Car Care Centre at Regina Battery Depot.
The Summer 2018 issue of CAA Saskatchewan Magazine is now available! Here are a few exciting highlights:
- Drive Green and Save Money: Suzanne Young, Chair, CAA Saskatchewan Board of Directors has tips on how smarter driving habits can improve your summer road trips.
- CAA’s Driving Costs Calculator: Uncover the true costs of owning and maintaining a vehicle.
- CAA $100,000 Member Prize: Meet the winner, Kim Mah from Kindersley.
- Don’t Drive High: CAA’s new social media campaign shows the dangers of cannabis-impaired driving.
- Surf, Sand and Security: Lori Madsen, Director of CAA Saskatchewan Insurance Services, explains the facts about insurance needs for seasonal homeowners.
- WestWorld Tours (WWT): Learn more about the WWT Maritimes Tour and meet Barb Hart, avid CAA Travel client from Weyburn.
- Into Africa: A Journey Through Kenya’s Legendary Lands and Iconic Cultures.