The CAA Saskatchewan Magazine, exclusive to CAA Members, is printed and published quarterly in February (spring), May (summer), September (fall), and November (winter). The magazine is mailed to all CAA Members and complimentary copies are always available at all CAA Stores, plus the CAA Car Care Centre at Regina Battery Depot.
The Fall 2018 issue of CAA Saskatchewan Magazine is now available!
Check out these exciting highlights:
- Up Close and Personal: Well-known CBC Radio personality Sheila Coles, now retired, is joined by her grandson for an educational and fun adventure to The Galapagos.
- Milan to Munich: How one millennial, Frank Davalos, Marketing Coordinator, CAA Travel and WestWorld Tours, learned to love coach touring on an epic trip across Italy and Germany.
- Destination weddings: How to tie the knot from anywhere in the world.
- Croatian Bucket List: There’s more to this Eastern European gem than cobblestones and coastlines. See it with CAA and WestWorld Tours.
- Phantom Vehicles: New standards for daytime running lights may help ensure you’re not ghosted on the road.
- Get Smart: Innovations in smart home security keep you safe and savvy. Learn more from Lori Madsen, Director, CAA Saskatchewan Insurance Services.
- The Savvy Traveller: How to travel safer and smarter on your next vacation.