Your membership gives you an exclusive subscription to the CAA Saskatchewan Magazine. The CAA magazine is delivered to your home quarterly - February (spring), May (summer), September (fall), and November (winter).
Your membership gives you an exclusive subscription to the most widely read print publication in the province. The magazine contains articles on membership benefits and services, travel features, automotive and insurance information, plus community news and profiles.
Complimentary copies are also available at all CAA Stores, plus the CAA Car Care Centre at Regina Battery Depot.
- The Guide: How to Prep, Clean and Safely Use your Barbecue.
- RV Prep Guide: Hitch Up – Jumpstart your road trip plans by giving your RV some TLC.
- Sound Advice: The clunks, clicks and squeaks that may be disturbing your smooth quiet ride.
- Insurance IQ: Do Your Homework – Six ways to make sure you get the best price on home insurance.
- Local Look: Kenosee Lake
- On the Road: Yum! Try this delicious recipe: Loaded Festival Perogies.
- Last Look: How Does Your Garden Grow? Saskatchewan Instagrammers’ windowsill succulents, backyard blooms, and harvest-ready veggies. Got a great photo? Post it on Instagram and tag it #CAASask for your chance to be featured in the next issue.
Spring 2020 Issue
- Travel Features: Kelowna, Nova Scotia and Zurich
- In Your Corner: Slow Down, Move Over
- Drive: Walk This Way, Road users and pedestrian safety
- Insurance IQ: Home Game, Insurance for new homeowners
- Take Five: Canada’s Oddball Museums, Travel to NWT with WestWorld Tours
- Local Look: Estevan