The CAA Saskatchewan Magazine, exclusive to CAA Members, is printed and published quarterly in February (spring), May (summer), September (fall), and November (winter). The magazine is mailed to all CAA Members and complimentary copies are available at all CAA Stores, plus the CAA Car Care Centre at Regina Battery Depot.
The Winter 2019 issue of CAA Saskatchewan Magazine is now available for your reading enjoyment.
Here are a few exciting highlights!
- Chair’s Message: CAA Focused, Community Driven. Meet CAA Saskatchewan’s new Chair of the Board, Pat Friesen from Swift Current.
- CAA Insider: News for CAA Members about travel insurance, CAA Scholarships and CAA Rewards Partners. Learn more about our safety programs such as CarFit, CAA School Safety Patrol Jamboree and CAA in the community.
- CAA Member Spotlight: All in the Family. Three generations set sail on a magical Disney cruise for the once-in-a-lifetime multigenerational trip with help from CAA Travel.
- Drive: All Systems Go. A look at new car technology and how it can help you drive safely.
- In Your Corner: Think Before You Eat. Why you need to be careful about consuming cannabis edibles and driving.
- Insurance IQ: Medical Matters. Answering your FAQs about applying for travel medical insurance.
- Take 5 with WestWorld Tours: Cool as Ice. Make like a Yukoner and embrace winter in Canada’s north. Book your Alaska and the Yukon trip today. Learn more at westworldtours.com.
○ The Swing of Things. Scottsdale, Arizona comes into its own as a golf haven.
○ A Taste of Tokyo. Navigating the culture, cuisine and maze-like streets of the Japanese capital’s busiest districts.
○ Celebrating 20 Years. Two decades of WestWorld Tours, Saskatchewan’s favourite touring company.
Contact a CAA Travel Consultant for more information, call 1-800-564-6222 or visit caask.ca/travel.
- SK Local Look: Yorkton. Known for its warm prairie hospitality, Yorkton is home to the most restaurants per capita in North America, meaning there’s plenty to chew on here. You can also ski epic cross-country trails and enjoy festive events in this lively southeastern city.
- On the Road: Out of the Cold. Where and how to stay warm across the province this winter.
- Last Look: Winter Wonderland. If it’s anything like the last one, Saskatchewan Instagrammers are in for another beautiful, snow-covered season. Tag #CAASask on your Saskatchewan Instagrams for a chance to be featured in CAA Saskatchewan Magazine.