The CAA Saskatchewan Magazine, exclusive to CAA Members, is printed and published quarterly in February (spring), May (summer), September (fall), and November (winter). The magazine is mailed to all CAA Members and complimentary copies are available at all CAA Stores, plus the CAA Car Care Centre at Regina Battery Depot.
The Fall 2019 issue of CAA Saskatchewan Magazine is now available for your reading enjoyment.
Browse these exciting summer highlights:
- Chair’s Message: Outgoing chair Suzanne Young reflects on her tenure at CAA Saskatchewan.
- CAA Insider: Air passenger rights have landed. Since July of this year, Canadian air travellers have new rights.
- Drive: Sizing up the road. How to safely drive alongside big trucks and other commercial vehicles.
- Insurance IQ: Would you like insurance with that? When to say yes to rental car coverage.
- WestWorld Tours: Victoria’s outdoorsy side. How to get some fresh air around the Garden City. Book your Victoria trip today, visit westworldtours.com.
Travel Intel: How to avoid hidden travel expenses. Be budget savvy to steer clear of pricey pitfalls.
- Then & now Flanders. A look at medieval history and modern makers in Belgium’s Dutch-speaking region.
- Ten ways to see Europe. How to walk, bike, cruise, kayak or swim your way across the continent.
- 48 hours in downtown Las Vegas. What happens here…is surprising, creative, flavourful – and it will definitely stay with you.
- SK Local Look: Nestled in the stunning Qu’Appelle Valley, the charming town of Lumsden is surrounded by rolling hills and lush scenery. With a bustling entrepreneurial spirit, the Lumsden area boasts some of the province’s best kept secrets, from ziplining to fruity wine.
- On the Road: Made in Saskatchewan. Local goods to eat, wear and display this fall.
- Last Look: Plain but never simple. Saskatchewan Instagrammer’s aren’t shy about showcasing the beauty of the plains. Tag #CAASask on your Saskatchewan Instagrams for a chance to be featured in CAA Saskatchewan Magazine.