Message from the Chair of the Board
It’s a New Year and a New Look!
Hello, valued CAA Members and readers of the CAA Saskatchewan Magazine. Many of us have started the year 2023 with a few changes, whether it’s in business, finance, or lifestyle. We too at CAA Saskatchewan have adapted to the trending environment by opting for some changes. One of the most significant starts with the spring issue of the CAA Saskatchewan Magazine. We have gone completely digital and are producing it as an online publication only.
This club decision to offer just a digital format will reduce paper use and follows the business decision made by many organizations to go digital due to escalating paper and postage costs. Rest assured, the magazine as a key source of information for our Members will still be published quarterly – in spring, summer, fall, and winter. The digital publication will remain posted on our club website for your easy access and online reading.
The CAA Saskatchewan Magazine will keep providing relevant content on Travel, Insurance, Automotive, and Membership, as well as Advocacy and Safety. We’ve added several new features and, together with a new publisher, we invite readers to enjoy new hot spots and events, along with on-trend news spanning a wide range of topics – entertainment, community, Member stories, and much more.
As a Member of CAA – named Canada’s most trusted brand for the third consecutive year – you’ll still be able to appreciate and experience valuable savings, including:
- Being able to bundle your auto and home insurance and receive 10% off your home insurance.
- Saving 10% on travel insurance. our experienced, knowledgeable, and trustworthy Travel Consultants are here to help you plan all your trips.
- Reputable roadside assistance, available 365 days a year, 24/7. we also offer sound advice for seasonal vehicle care and more.
- CAA membership plans to fit your and your family's lifestyle.
- Pertinent information from CAA as a trusted safety advocate for Air Passenger Rights, Bike Safety and Consumer Education (including information on EV’s, plus Driver, Road and Pedestrian Safety, School Safety Patrol and School Zone Safety).
Thank you for your membership! Your opinion and comments matter to us. Drop us a line at email@example.com with your thoughts or questions.
Brian L. Barber
Chair, CAA Saskatchewan Board of Directors