Emergency Medial Coverage
Whether it’s a quick trip to see family for the weekend, a relaxing vacation to celebrate the end of another school year, or the travel adventure of a lifetime, you deserve it! TravelStar Emergency Medical Coverage provides protection from the high costs of emergency treatment while travelling outside your home province, so when the unexpected happens you can get the help you need without having to worry about your bank account.
- Up to $5,000,000 in coverage
- Essential benefits like ambulance, emergency dental, hospital care and more!
- 24/7 world-class, multi-lingual travel assistance
You can also choose between single-trip and multi-trip plans to make sure you’re covered, no matter what your travel habits are.
- Designed for travellers with one trip in mind
- Purchase coverage for trips up to 365 days
- Op up coverage from another insurance plan
Multi-Trip Annual Plan:
- Designed for frequent travellers and Snowbirds
- Coverage for unlimited number of trips in a policy year
- Choose between 15 and 30 days of coverage
- Extend coverage on a daily basis with Single Trip Emergency Medical Coverage
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Delays and cancellations happen for all sorts of reasons, many of which are out of our control. But you can protect the investment you made in your trip from unexpected cancellations and delays with the purchase of TravelStar Trip Cancellation Insurance. This plan covers the unexpected costs of a trip cancellation, interruption, or delay so you don’t have to take a hit for something you had no control over.
Includes coverage for items such as:
- Non-refundable airfare, pre-paid travel arrangements and cancellation penalties
- Out-of-pocket expenses you may incur during extended delays
- Baggage Loss, Damage and Delay
Add Trip Delay Upgrade to your travel insurance package and be covered for necessary and comfort items when a travel delay lasts 12 hours or more.
The upgrade includes coverage for:
- Out-of-pocket expenses up to $500 per day
- Up to $200 for you to attend a ticketed event like a movie, concert, or sporting event
- The extra cost of transportation to rejoin your tour, group or trip if you haven’t been returned to your province of residence because of a change of plans.
Studying in another province or country shouldn’t leave you without the protection you need to have a healthy and happy school year. This plan checks off “prepared for medical emergencies” so you can focus on getting good marks and making the most out of your adventure. Learn more about GMS Student Plan.
And for student athletes, we proudly offer Sports Participation Coverage to help with any medical expenses school or individual health plans don’t cover.
- Coverage can range from four to 12 months
- Emergency coverage for things such as ambulances, chiro, mental health professionals and more
- 24/7 emergency assistance
GMS travel insurance packages are available to Members. You can now purchase any new plan or renew your annual plans. Visit us at your nearest CAA Saskatchewan Store, call 1.800.564.6222 or purchase online. GMS travel insurance packages are available to Members. You can now purchase any new plan or renew your annual plans. Visit us at your nearest CAA Saskatchewan store, call 1.800.564.6222 or purchase online.