Our CAA Homeowner Insurance provides security and peace-of-mind all year round. It protects your home and belongings against loss from fire, theft, wind, vandalism and other unexpected events. CAA Members have learned to expect much more! That's why you'll also find extras such as 24-hour emergency claims service and low interest finance plan.
CAA Home Insurance Policy Perks & Advantages
- CAA is proud to announce that we can now protect you against water losses like; overflow of water from lakes or rivers, surface water from sudden heavy rainfall, ground water or rising of water table, and sewer backup with CAA Water Coverage!
- Bundle your Auto and Home insurance a receive 10% off your home insurance, Complimentary tire coverage at no additional cost.
- Receive Legal Expense Insurance at no additional cost.
- Affordable coverage for your electronics, appliances and everything in between against mechanical, electrical or pressure-system breakdowns with our Home Equipment Breakdown Coverage.
- CAA Members receive an exclusive 10% discount.
- Multi-Line discounts of 10% (if you carry your CAA Auto Extension Insurance with CAA Saskatchewan).
- Exceptional 24 hour emergency claims service.
- Deductible Waiver Claims when insured loss is over $10,000.
- Age related discount of 10%.
- Mortgage-free discount of 10%.
- Claims free discount up to 10%.
- Family discount of 5% (applies only to parents and children)
- Alarm discount up to 15%.
- New home discount up to 15%
- AND there is no maximum on discounts
Additional Coverage Options
Water Coverage by CAA Home Insurance
Water damage claims and their costs have been on the rise for several years causing financial headaches and hassles for our Members. CAA is proud to announce that we can now protect you against the following types of water losses;
- Overflow of water from lakes or rivers
- Surface water from sudden heavy rainfall
- Ground water or rising of water table
- And - Sewer Backup
The CAA Water Coverage* is a comprehensive product that combines multiple aspects of water damage to ensure you are protected.
CAA Home Insurance also offers customizable plans with exclusive benefits and discounts for CAA Members. In addition, when you bundle your CAA Home Insurance with a CAA Auto Extension Insurance package policy you save even more!
Home Equipment Breakdown
Under this benefit, members are offered a complete and affordable protection against costly home equipment repairs. You can choose this benefit and protect your important home systems like furnaces, air conditioners, televisions, refrigerators, and freezers from losses suffered due to mechanical, electrical, and pressure systems breakdown.
Claim Forgiveness Endorsement
Members, who have made no claims in the last five years, can make use of this benefit. You can be assured that when you do make your first claim and pay the deductible, your insurance eligibility during renewal the next year will not be impacted and your claims-free discount will not be removed.
CAA Service Line Coverage1
You may not realize that as a homeowner you are responsible for the underground service lines that run from the street to your home. A number of problems can occur with these lines, such as rust, corrosion and system breakdowns, that are not covered under most insurance policies.
*CAA Water Coverage is underwritten by CAA Insurance Company. Certain conditions, limitations and underwriting guidelines apply.
1 CAA Water and Service Line Coverage is underwritten by CAA Insurance Company. Certain conditions, limitations and underwriting guidelines apply.
2 Home Equipment Breakdown Insurance is underwritten by CAA Insurance Company. Claims are administered by Mutual Boiler Re.