Did you know that you could be eligible for further discounts just for choosing to bundle your CAA Home Insurance1 and PlatesPLUS Auto Insurance2! When you bundle with CAA Insurance you could receive:
- 10% savings on your Home Insurance.
- Complimentary Tire Coverage3.
- Combined deductibles. (pay only one deductible instead of two when there is a loss to both home and auto at the same time. eg: hail damage from the same storm)
Get a quote between March 1st and September 30th, 2020 and be entered to win 1 of 31 gas cards!
CAA PlatesPLUS is turning 10!
CAA's Auto Insurance (AssurePro) program began selling package policies to Members in 2010. During the past decade, PlatesPLUS has continued to grow, while providing top-notch auto policies with exceptional service. We are celebrating this milestone throughout 2020.
Why Choose CAA Insurance
PlatesPLUS Auto Insurance
- First-Claim Forgiveness5 - for qualifying CAA Members.
- FREE downtime coverage for rental vehicles for CAA Members (Only available when physical damage coverage is purchased)
- Multi-vehicle discounts.
- No deductibles for collision with wildlife, total loss by fire or theft of the vehicle.
- Earn CAA Dollars®.
CAA Home Insurance
- Exclusive CAA Member discounts.
- No maximum on discounts.
- Receive complimentary Legal Expense Insurance - rest easy knowing that you’re only a phone call away from a lawyer4
- Home equipment breakdown6
- CAA Water coverage7
- Service Line coverage6
CAA Tire Coverage
CAA Tire Coverage covers up to four (4) tires on your existing vehicle, including winter tires! Learn more about CAA Tire Coverage.
- All repairs due to a road hazard ($25 limit/tire repair)
- All replacements due to a road hazard (no limit/tire)
- Coverage on mounting and balancing replacement tires ($25 limit/tire)
Legal Expense Insurance
Legal expenses can be costly and the potential costs can deter you from pursuing your rights. But with Legal Expense Insurance, you can rest easy knowing that you’re only a phone call away from a lawyer. Learn more about Legal Expense Insurance coverage.
- You and your neighbour can’t agree on the property line, and s/he is now constructing a shed that sits partially on your land.
- Your home renovation did not go as planned.
- You receive an audit notification from the CRA and want to know your rights.
- You were discriminated against in your workplace or feel you have been wrongfully dismissed.