If you would like to submit your resume, please:
E-mail it as a Word or PDF document to email@example.com.
Fax to Maureen Conley's attention at: 306.791.4398
200 Albert Street N.
Regina, SK S4R 5E2
Attn: M. Conley
View our company profile on LinkedIn
Who we are:
CAA Saskatchewan is one of nine member-driven clubs of the Canadian Automobile Association, which comprises approximately 5.1 million Members through 140 stores across Canada; we are part of the 50 million Member American Automobile Association.
CAA Saskatchewan employs more than 240 employees. To serve our approximately 180,000 Members, our stores are conveniently located in: Estevan, Moose Jaw, North Battleford, Prince Albert, Regina, Saskatoon, Swift Current, Weyburn and Yorkton. Although Emergency Road Service is the most visible Member benefit, CAA Saskatchewan offers a variety of valuable services and products through our motor club, travel, insurance agency, and auto repair and sales facilities.
What you can expect from CAA Saskatchewan:
- An opportunity to work with quality people centered on meaningful work.
- A pleasant and productive work environment.
- Benefits that include a health & dental plan, pension fund, group life insurance, service awards, educational assistance, Club discounts and more.
- An opportunity to grow with the company; CAA Saskatchewan is experiencing its greatest growth since its launch in 1917.
What we expect from our valued employees:
- Enthusiasm and dedication when serving our Members and all customers.
- A desire to learn, develop and be the best.
- A commitment to engage with colleagues at all levels to promote teamwork.
- A commitment to meet CAA Saskatchewan’s expectations in quality of service, as well as timeliness of service delivery.
- A commitment to company growth and success.
Type of positions at CAA Saskatchewan:
We offer a variety of career opportunities, both full-time and part-time. Here are samples of previous job openings within our company:
- Insurance Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Help Desk Technical Support
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Membership Sales/Renewals Representative
- Communications & Public Relations Director
- Graphic Designer
- Human Resources Director
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Payroll Administrator
- Administrative Support Staff
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Roadside Assistance Call Counsellor
- Tow Truck Drivers
- Automotive Technician
- Automotive Detailer
Thank you for your interest in applying for a career with CAA Saskatchewan.