Our North Battleford store is seeking an experienced travel consultant to help our members and clients explore the world with confidence. This role is being hired as a full-time permanent position and will report to the Office Manager. A comprehensive benefits package is included with this position.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Providing quality customer service
- Acting as initial contact for incoming travel clients.
- Assessing the needs and providing travel information to individuals, or groups, regarding destinations, transportation, accommodation options, travel costs and recommendation of ancillary products, such as travel insurance, merchandise etc.
- Creating and assembling all travel documentation for passengers.
Experience & Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in the travel industry is recommended. Equivalent experience in client service roles
- Travel related designation would be an asset for this position.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to manage several files concurrently, while paying attention to detail.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure of imminent deadlines.
- Experience selling travel insurance would be advantageous.
- The ability to be self-motivated and to work independently.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please email your resume email@example.com by Friday October 22, 2021.