Save time and money by ordering currency online at a great rate
Looking to get foreign currency for your upcoming trip? Look no more.
CAA Saskatchewan has partnered with two foreign currency companies, Olympia Trust Company and International Currency Exchange (ICE), to allow you the ability to deposit currency at one of our in-house ATMs or order online.
Currently, you can find USD, EUR, GBP and MXN currencies at these CAA ATMs:
- Saskatoon East
- Regina South
- Swift Current
As a CAA member, you can now order foreign currency online at best rates, with no fees. The extra savings allow you to have more money to spend while you’re at your destination.
Important Things to Keep in Mind
- For CAA members to receive the CAA rate at airport locations, the foreign currency must be pre-ordered from either the CAA Saskatchewan Travel website or through a CAA store.
- Please note that standard airport rates and convenience fees will be applicable for transactions where ICE’s Click and Collect is not used.
- CAA members can exchange their unused foreign currency back to Canadian Dollars (CAD) after returning from their destination at an ICE location.
- Daily available currencies are listed in the rates section of the ICE website.
- The Click and Collect program is subject to its own terms and conditions.
- When picking up their order at a CAA store, members must pay by debit card only.
- Be careful while ordering the maximum amount your debit card allows as the exchange value of your foreign currency vs CAD could mean you do not get the total amount you ordered.
Ordering Currency Online with ICE
Find your nearest CAA Saskatchewan location and select “Order Foreign Currency”
Choose your currency & input your information in the ICE ordering process
Receive an email confirmation and pick up your order at the CAA Saskatchewan location or airport