Since CAA Saskatchewan first opened its doors in 1917, the organization actively represents Members' interests to governments, decision makers and industry on issues ranging from consumer education and protection, road and travel safety, highway infrastructure and the environment.
We represent Members' interests in the area of highways infrastructure at the provincial and national level, and strive to focus public awareness on public concerns such as, texting and driving, distracted driving, impaired driving, gas prices, senior drivers, teen driving, eco-driving, road safety and vehicle/bike safety.
Before you take flight on your next trip or vacation, here's what you should know.
Ideas and information for motorists and cyclists to help them share the road safely.
Cannabis and other drugs have an impact on your ability to safely operate a vehicle.
Mature drivers, feel more comfortable and safer while driving.
New technology, fuel efficiency, data privacy, and your environmental footprint.
Advice and information for drivers of all ages.
If you’re new to EVs and want to learn more, we’ve got you covered!
Trusted advice for pedestrians, drivers, and cyclists to help share our roads safely and responsibly.
Thanks to our 4,400 CAA School Safety Patrollers for helping to keep our school zones safer.
By working together, we can help keep school zones safe.
Saskatchewan road users can nominate and vote for their worst, unsafe roads they’ve travelled on.
CAA is pleased to support community organizations that help Saskatchewan families of all ages.
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism
- Royal Canadian Legion, Saskatchewan Command
- Saskatchewan Federation of Police Officers
- Jim Pattison Children's Hospital Foundation
- Kinsmen Telemiracle/Regina Kinettes
- Regina Eastview Rotary Club
- Access Communications Co-Operative
- Regina Food Bank
- Saskatchewan Food Bank
- SADD (Students Against Drinking and Driving) Saskatchewan
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Sask. Ovarian Cancer Survivors
- Qu’Appelle Volunteer Fire Department and 1st Responders
- Saskatchewan 4H
- Sophia House
- Women of the Dawn
- University of Regina Cougar Women’s Hockey Alumni
- Regina Lawn Bowling Club
- Ford Mercury Club
- Kipling Youth Centre
- Bright Eyes Dog Rescue
- Central Butte Child Care Inc.
- Those Guys Car Club, Moose Jaw