Effective May 19, 2020, we have opened our 12 CAA Stores, in accordance with the Re-Open Saskatchewan Phases as outlined by the provincial government. Our professional and dedicated staff are available in person to help with your insurance, travel, automotive, and membership needs. For the health and welfare of our Members, clients and staff, we have safety precautions in place regarding social distancing, use of masks, and hand sanitizers. Other CAA services, such as roadside assistance, CAA Car Care Centre and the Regina Battery Depot, are open and have provided additional safety measures.
Please remember, we are here to serve you at our CAA Stores, online or by phone:
- Call us at 1.800.564.6222
- Request Roadside Assistance online or download the CAA App for Android or iPhone or call 1.800.222.4357.
- To renew your membership or update your information create an online account or sign in now
We appreciate the cooperation and loyalty of our Members and clients during these changing times, and remain committed to providing a high level of service while doing our part to contain the spread of this virus.
President and CEO, CAA Saskatchewan
CAA Stores Reopening
Now that CAA stores are open and back to regular hours, you can count on our commitment to our Members, and expect the same great service you’re used to. It might just look a bit different. We're committed to strictly following provincial and federal guidelines when it comes to COVID-19 related safety regulations for the safety of, our Members, clients, and our staff.
The next time you visit us in store, you’ll notice the following:
- Limited entry: To respect social distancing, a limited number of customers will be allowed entry to our stores. Every store is different, some ques may be outside while others have space indoors. We will have greeters available near the entrances to guide the queuing process (as needed). We want you to feel as safe and comfortable as possible when you walk through our doors.
- Increased sanitation: We continue to enforce heightened cleaning measures, which includes—but isn’t limited to—hand sanitizer upon entry, responsible handling of documents, and elevated custodial protocols.
- Plexi-shields: We’ve installed temporary plexiglass barriers at frontline counters to provide additional health protection. These will be accompanied by physical distancing markers to ensure at least two metres of space between you and our staff.
- Distanced queues: All high traffic areas will use social distancing markers to ensure two metres of space between Members and clients.
Safety is important to us. We are here for you and ready to serve you. Thank you for your business.
Our Insurance Consultants are available in-store or over the phone or via email email@example.com to help you with your insurance needs.
CAA Home Insurance 10% Rate Reduction
CAA is looking at every possible way to help you save money during this difficult time. We are pleased to announce in partnership with our CAA Insurance Company provider a 10% rate reduction for CAA Home Insurance policies
- CAA Insurance is offering a 10% rate reduction for CAA Home Insurance policies, applied automatically on all new policies as of April 15, 2020 and renewal policies as of June 15, 2020. The rate reduction will be applied for your full policy term.
- For existing home policies not up for renewal, please complete this form and we will apply the 10% reduction for the remainder of your policy term.
For more information visit our CAA Home Insurance COVID Relief page.